Hi Viz Kids' Hi Viz Kids' Safety Arm and Leg Bands
Viz Bands Reflective Wrist/Ankle Bands
THE MUST-HAVE ACCESSORY FOR ALL LOW-LIGHT ADVENTURES
An essential item of any child’s outerwear collection, these hi-viz reflective wrist/ankle bands turn any gear into safety gear. They attach quickly and easily over any garment, keeping your kids safe and visible whether biking, trick-or-treating or just walking to school.
About the Viz Bands Reflective Wrist/Ankle Bands:
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material stands out during the darkest, foggiest of outdoor adventures.
- Constructed from durable,
- One-size fits all wrists and ankles. Seriously, we’ve tried them on both a 4-year-old squirmer and a 36-year-old loafer.
- Super strong, Schwarzenegger-inspired Velcro fastener stays put, even on the most rambunctious kids. When you send them out, rest assured – THEY’LL BE BAACK!
- Each reflective band measures 2” x 10.75”
- At $4.50 per band, these bands will move almost as fast as your kids!
Other benefits of these high-visibility wrist/ankle bands for kids:
- Helps keep pant hems out of toothy little bike chainrings.
- A must-have addition to any Halloween costume.
Warning: When worn with the Hi Viz Fleece Safety Hoodie, Hi Viz Safety Backpack and Hi Viz Safety Toque, these reflective bands have been known to interfere with the low-light conditions required by the Hubble Space Telescope. Your child may get an angry call from NASA.